Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bible- mentions a partial account of Jesus' life

I made following comments on the write-up on following blog:


http://thirsting4wisdom.wordpress.com/2008/06/12/inevitable/#comments

paarsurrey Says:

June 16, 2008 at 4:48 am

Hi

Peace

I respect your faith.

If you want that the people should know the truthful account of Jesus’ life and his teachings; I think it would be better to get introduced to the PromisedMessiah 1835-1908 in whose metaphoric form the SecondComing has taken place, in my opinion.

You could happily differ with me.

Kindly visit my blogsite for interesting posts there and for a peaceful discussion if you like.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim


thirsting4wisdom Says:

July 1, 2008 at 1:45 am

I’m not sure what you are referring to but I would like to know. I think that the best way to find out about Jesus is to go to the source and talk to Him one on one because He is alive. Most people have a hard time with that or aren’t sure if they can discern His voice so I would recommend going straight to Scripture instead of a commentary or other source. Reading the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) are an accounting of the life of Jesus by those who walked, talked, ate and lived with Him. That would be the best way to understand who Jesus was and is.



paarsurrey Says:

Hi thirsting4wisdom !



Jesus went in exile to India from Galilee after the event of Crucifixtion. Jesus died in Sirinagar, Kashmir, India; a natural and peaceful death. He did not take Matthew, Mark, Luke and John with him to India; so they cannot be a source of full account of Jesus’ life. Jesus is not alive today, so one cannot talk to him.



Thanks



I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

No comments: