Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Of Christians being cut off from the tree of life

Hi




Did Jesus receive Word from GodAllahYHWH or not?



If he received and he used to secure it, naturally; where is that? I am not talking about the NT; it was definitely added later, but it does not consist of Revelation, it is as our Christian friends say an inspiration at the most, if proved, and not Word from the mouth of God.



I don’t have to blame Catholics for the addition of six books (or some say it is 13 books) in the Bible; but it is what the Protestants or JWs and so many other Christian denominations hold.



Now some people insist that this warning of being cut off from the tree of life is only for the Book of Revelation and not for the whole NTBible or the whole OTBible+NTBible. I don't believe this as I can't find any other verse/s for the security of Bible from corruption except this lone verse, otherwise you know the JWs would have put up that before me when they visited me.They are very smart in this respect if you have any experience with them.



One of my Catholic friends has quoted a verse from the Bible to defend that the Catholic Bible is protected.



Here is the quote from the Bible that give the assurance to followers that the Catholic Churhc God will always protect the Catholic Church…. This includes the Bible as the Bible is a Catholic document.

And I also, I say unto thee that thou art Peter, and on this rock I will build my assembly, and hades' gates shall not prevail against it.” [Mathew 16:18]



Now this is clearly a case of circular argument. All Catholic documents were written after when Jesus disappeared from Galilee and went to India. There is no proof that Jesus ever said that to Peter.



Moreover the above quote does not specifically mention of the security of bible and its protection as does the quote of Revelation, I think one would agree with me in this respect.



So bible is not covered under the protection clause of Revelation, which is obvious even otherwise.



The quote also makes no mention of the Catholic Church. Does it? I think it is a guess of the Catholics only. The guesses never make facts. I would request my Christian friends to please mention a specific verse for protection and security of Bible from Bible OT&NT; otherwise it would be free for all the denominations to add or take out anything from the Bible.



I love Jesus and Mary.



Thanks



I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

No comments: